You will love this White Chocolate and Raspberry Mousse. It’s fluffy, creamy and rich in flavour.
Top with your favorite toppings and it’s the perfect summer dessert!
White chocolate and raspberry mousse is a beautifully indulgent combination. This light and creamy mousse is the perfect summer dessert served with fresh raspberries.
In fact, with our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar, you can make this easy mousse in any flavour. You can also add any toppings you like.
The shelf life of homemade mousse is about 3 days
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
This recipe is one that you will return to time and time again. Furthermore, it’s very quick to make.
Check more recipes out here.
Instructions White Chocolate and Raspberry Mousse
1. Break up the chocolate and place in a bowl with 30ml of the cream. Microwave in thirty second bursts, stirring each time, until melted and smoothly combined.
2. Separate the eggs and whisk the yolks until pale yellow and foamy. Beat in the melted chocolate mixture a little bit at a time.
3. Then, whisk the remaining 120ml cream until soft peaks form and then add to the chocolate mixture.
4. Beat the reserved egg whites until stiff and then add the Sugar and Crumbs White Chocolate and Raspberry Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar (or any flavour of your choice) and beat again until smooth and very shiny. Carefully fold into the chocolate mixture.
5. Pour into four glasses and place in the fridge to set for at least 3 hours.
6. Top it with fresh raspberries.
8. Serve and enjoy.