White Chocolate and Raspberry Blondies
If you’ve never made your own blondies before, you’ll be amazed at how simple this White Chocolate and Raspberry Blondies Recipe is.
Certainly a great alternative to brownies if you prefer less cocoa. They are made using our Sugar and Crumbs White Chocolate and Raspberry Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar.
What are Blondies ?
In fact, they are also known as a blonde brownie a rich, sweet dessert bar. Above all, the main difference is that there is no chocolate. Therefore they are not to be confused with the traditional chocolate brownie. Why not add extra chunks of chocolate, nuts and fruit, into your mix.
Once cooled, keep your blondies in an airtight container up to a week in the fridge. You can also freeze up to 3 months.
In addition, you can also try our other Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars! in our range. Why not give your bakes a delightful twist of flavour.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
185g (6 1/2 oz) Sugar and Crumbs White Chocolate and Raspberry Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar (or any flavour of your choice)
190g (6 3/4 oz) Golden Caster Sugar
190g (6 3/4 oz) Unsalted Butter – Melted
3 Medium Eggs 260g (9 1/4 oz) Plain Flour
125g (4 1/2 oz) Fresh Raspberries
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 C, 160 C Fan, 325 F, Gas mark 3.
2. Line or grease a square baking tin approx 20cm.
3. In a mixing bowl add the butter and both sugars together. Beat until smooth, add in the eggs one at a time and beat in.
4. Fold in the flour.
5. Pour into your baking tin and spread evenly. Drop in the raspberries and push into the batter a little.
6. Bake in the oven for 1 hour. If they start to brown early cover with a piece of foil.
7. Remove from the oven and leave to cool. If you wish, sprinkle with a dusting of icing sugar before serving.