Making a Velvet Vanilla Milkshake is the perfect treat any time of year! It is honestly as simple as blending three ingredients! You can simply add the ingredients to a bowl and mix until smooth.
In the heat of summer, nothing is better than a nice cold milkshake. If you love milkshakes as much as we do, you need to try this Velvet Vanilla Milkshake or try with another flavour. Which one will you try first?? Whether you’re craving lemon, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla and more!
In addition, you can make your milkshake using any of our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar, so why not trying a Banana Split Milkshake, Raspberry Ripple or Black Cherry Milkshake?
If you’re in the mood for a milkshake, this easy recipe will satisfy any craving, from chocolate milkshakes to banana milkshakes and so many more!
This milkshake will be white in colour, unless you using one of our Chocolate Icing Sugars. You can also colour it with a bit of food colouring of your choice.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
Ingredients Velvet Vanilla Milkshake
1. Choose Sugar and Crumbs Velvet Vanilla Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar (or any flavour of your choice).
2. Add 250 ml of cold milk into a blender.
3. Add 2-3 tablespoons of Sugar and Crumbs Velvet Vanilla Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar or flavour of choice to the cold milk.
4. Now blend on full speed for 30 seconds to a minute, if you would like to add ice, you may need to blend longer.
5. You can add additional fruits and berries if you wish, however, it’s delicious just as it is.
How to store your Velvet Vanilla Milkshake
Additionally, milkshakes are best stored in an airtight container in the fridge, give it a quick shake before you use it.