This vegan lemon and blueberry drizzle traybake is a classic recipe with a blueberry twist… a favourite for tea time and coffee shops! Moist, delicious and very moreish!
In addition, we have decided to add that extra fudge flavour using our natural flavoured Icing Sugars.In fact, with our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar, you can bake these easy traybake in any flavour. Try to make it using Salted Caramel Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar, or combine flavours. For example, use our Orange Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar and Chocolate Milkshake Icing Sugar.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
In addition, nothing says spring like a nice Lemon and Blueberry Drizzle tray.
This recipe is one that you will return to time and time again. Furthermore, the cupcakes doesn’t go dry around the edges.
As a general rule, we recommend eating your traybake on the day of baking or within 24 hours for the best flavour, but they will last up to 3 days.
Check more recipes out here.
Ingredients Vegan Lemon and Blueberry Drizzle Traybake
1. Line a brownie tin with baking paper or grease with oil.
2. Add the flour and bicarbonate of soda together in a bowl and mix well.
3. Add the wet ingredients into a mixing bowl and then fold in the dry ingredients until they are all combined.
4. Pour into the brownie tin and spread evenly then push in the blueberries.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 mins until golden and then set on the side to cool completely.
6. When the cake is cool enough make the drizzle by mixing the icing sugar with a little of the water until you get a semi runny consistency. Poke holes in the cake and pour over the top.
7. Cut into finger shape pieces and serve.