This is ultimate recipe for Vanilla Latte tiramisu, an Italian dessert made of layers of coffee-soaked ladyfingers and a rich, velvety mascarpone cream.
Your friends and family will love this traditional tiramisu recipe. It’s easy to make and I guarantee it will be the Best Tiramisu you’ve ever had!
What is Black Forest Tiramisu?
Tiramisy is a timeless no-bake italian dessert combining espresso-dipped ladyfingers and a creamy lightly serrtened mascarpone cream. In fact, this recie has been adapted using our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars.
Apart from their fantastic taste, the best thing about this Vanilla Latte Tiramisu is how simple they are to make.
In addition, you can also try making this recipe using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars!
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
Ingredients Vanilla Latte Tiramisu
1. Start by making the Vanilla Latte syrup by putting the 15og Sugar and Crumbs Vanilla Latte Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar in a bowl and add the hot water to this mixing in well.
2. Lay 12 of the sponge fingers in the syrup to coat and then place each one in a line in the base of your loaf tin.
3. Mix the mascapone with the double cream with a whisk, add in the 5 tablespoons of Sugar and Crumbs Vanilla Latte Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar and whisk until smooth and creamy.
4. Place half of the mascapone over the sponge fingers and then grate half of the dark chocolate over the top.
5. Repeat with the next 12 fingers, dipping each in the syrup mix then laying them out. Cover with the rest of the mascapone mix and then finish with the rest of the dark chocolate grated over the top.
6. Place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight to let them sponge fingers absorb the mascapone to set. Serve