- Prep Time : 30 minutes
- Cook Time : 15 -20 minutes
- Yield : 10 - 12
1. Preheat the oven to 165C/350F/Gas 3 and line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper cases.
2. Cream the margarine (I use Stork) and sugar together in a bowl until pale.
3. Beat in the eggs a little at a time, until completely incorporated.
4. Fold in the flour using a large metal spoon.
5. Than add Vanilla Extract and stir in. Add the boiled water and fold in until mixed in.
6. Spoon the mixture into the paper cases until they are half full.
7. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until golden-brown on top and a skewer inserted into one of the cakes comes out clean.
7. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes, then remove from the tin and cool on a wire rack.
Use Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing sugars, see Simple Butter Cream recipe http://www.sugarandcrumbs.co.uk/recipe/simple-butter-cream-500g/
Decorate cakes as you wish.