Carol McFarland is making this stunning Unicorn Topping using Saracino Modelling Paste inspired by Georgie Godbold.
Impress your dinner party guests with this gorgeous cake topper.
A cake topper is a small model made with modelling paste that sits on top of a cake, normally a representation of the theme. For example, this cake topper is perfect for Baby girl themed cakes.
Carol McFarland is the owner of Sugar and Crumbs who does live demonstrations on our Facebook Page.
During our Facebook Live, she demonstrated how to make these lovely cake topper using Saracino Modelling Paste.
You can also catch up our Facebook Live here.
In addition, you can also try making this cute cake topper using our amazing range of Saracino Modelling Paste. If you would like to check them out, click here.
Check more recipes out here.
We would like to thank Georgie Godbold who gave us this yummy recipe.
1. Start moulding the body as a cone shape.
2. Shape the legs.
3. Then, add legs around the body using edible glue or water, either would work.
4. Make the head and form the nose and ears. Use the ball tool to make holes for the nose. Use a tiny bit of white for the eyes. You can also use Fractal Edible range of Calligra Brush Pens for the eyes.
5. Add the hair. Use a cocktail stick to wrap the hair around in order to give it a curl effect.
6. Cute your pipe cleaner to the right size and stick it from the head. Then, add the hooves.