If you’ve never made your own Fondants before, you’ll be amazed at how quick and easy this Turkish Delight White Chocolate Fondant recipe is.
In fact, these elegant, white chocolate fondants might look extra impressive but they’re surprisingly easy to make.
In addition, these wickedly gooey puds will score you top marks for an indulgent end to your romantic meal. Make them in advance and keep in the fridge until you’re ready to cook them so you can kick back, relax and concentrate on working your magic.
Ryan Stafford, @ryanchefstafford on Instagram, is one of our amazing cake artists who joined us into the Sugar and Crumbs Kitchen for a Facebook Live.
During our Facebook Live, he demonstrated how to use our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars to make these delicious white chocolate fondants.
You can also catch up our Facebook Live here.
In addition, you can also try making this recipe using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars! Try to combine them too.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180 C, 355 F, Gas mark 4.
2. Prepare your moulds – grease them with butter leaving 1-2 cm from the rim of the mould.
3. Place butter and cubed chocolate into a glass heat proof bowl.
4. Place a pan of water (1/4 full) on the hob with the heat proof bowl of chocolate and butter on top of the pan. Bring to simmering point. Stir butter and chocolate until melted together.
5. Once done set aside.
6. Beat egg and egg white until pale. Add Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar of your choice (we have used Turkish Delight).
7. Add food colouring gel (we have used Colour Splash Raspberry Gel).
8. Add condensed milk and continue to beat until stiff peak.
9. Add white chocolate and butter mixture and flour alternately to the egg mixture until well combined.
10. Pour mixture into the moulds leaving 1-2 cm from the rim of the mould.
11. Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes.
12. Remove from oven. Place a small serving plate on top of mould than flip over. Remove mould and serve immediately with a spoonful of mascarpone.