As demonstrated on Facebook Live with Carol on the 20th March. These are very easy to make and taste delicious.
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Yield : 12-16
- Allergens : Vegan
- Butter - Unsalted Softned - 120g (4 oz)
- Sugar and Crumbs Cinnamon Swirl Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar ( or any flavour of your choice) - 55g (2 oz) plus extra for dusting
- Plain Flour - 180g (6 oz)
- Caster Sugar or Granulated Sugar - For dusting
1. Preheat the oven to 190 C, 375 F, Gas mark 5.
2. Beat the sugar and butter together until smooth.
3. Stir in the flour to get a smooth paste. Turn out on to a work surface and gently roll out to a thickness of 1cm.
4. Cut into rounds or fingers (size of your choice) and place onto a baking tray. Sprinkle with some caster or granulated sugar and then place in the fridge to chill for 20 minutes.
5. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until a pale golden brown.
6. Set aside to cool on a wire cooling rack.
Here is the link to the YouTube video tutorial for this recipe. https://youtu.be/S_N1zEnzqOU.