Linsey Mcivor's Raspberry Ripple with White Chocolate Flapjacks made on Sugar and Crumbs Facebook Live 26th July 2018.
Karen will be making a Raspberry Ripple version but you can use any of the Sugar and crumbs Icing sugars.
- Prep Time : 45 minutes
- Cook Time : 30 minutes
- Allergens : Eggless
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees fan oven.
- Prepare your baking tin line with parchment paper or alternatively grease with butter.
- In a pan add the butter, syrup and Raspberry Ripple Icing Sugar and melt on a low heat until all combined and the butter is melted completely.
- Add in the porridge oats, flour and white choc chunks.
- Mix together until all the ingredients are combined.
- Pour the flapjack mixture in to your tin or alternatively you can roll in to small balls and place on a baking tray and flatten slightly spacing well apart so they don't merge together once baked.
- Bake for 25-30 mins or until golden brown.
- Cut in to pieces and then leave to cool completely.
- Flapjacks can be kept in an airtight container for about a week but I doubt these would last a week in any household.