Raspberry Ripple White Chocolate Flapjacks
Linsey McIvor's Raspberry Ripple White Chocolate Flapjacks made on Sugar and Crumbs Facebook Live 26th July 2018.
Linsey will be making a Raspberry Ripple version but you can use any of the Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars.
- Prep Time : 45 minutes
- Cook Time : 30 minutes
- Allergens : Eggless
Raspberry Ripple White Chocolate Flapjacks.
1. Preheat the oven to 160 C Fan, 300 F, Gas mark 3.
2. Prepare your baking tin, line with parchment paper or alternatively grease with butter
3. In a pan add the butter, syrup and Sugar and Crumbs Raspberry Ripple Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar (or any flavour of your choice) and melt on a low heat until all combined and the butter is melted completely.
4. Add in the porridge oats, flour and white choc chunks.
5. Mix together until all the ingredients are combined.
6. Pour the flapjack mixture in to your tin or alternatively you can roll in to small balls and place on a baking tray. Flatten slightly, spacing well apart so they don't merge together once baked.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Cut into pieces and then leave to cool completely.
Flapjacks can be kept in an airtight container for about a week but I doubt these would last a week in any household.
Here is the link to the YouTube video for this recipe.