Raspberry Ripple Shortbread Stacks fill the kitchen with a wonderful buttery freshly-baked smell.
They are also so simple and easy to make and you can add any flavour with our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars.
This recipe makes about 12-15 shortbreads and you can decorate them to adapt it to any occasion. We love this simple but effective recipe to treat your friends and family.
Jacqueline Heaton is one of our amazing cake artists who joined us into the Sugar and Crumbs Kitchen for a Facebook Live.
During our Facebook Live, she demonstrated how to use our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars to make these delicious shortbreads.
You can also catch up our Facebook Live here.
In addition, you can also try making this recipe using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars! Try to combine them too.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
1. Preheat oven to 160 C, 325 F, Gas mark 3.
2. Cream butter and Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar together until well mixed then add the flour and bring together into a ball.
3. Dust your work top with flour and roll out the mix to a bit thinner than a £1 coin.
4. Then using a shaped cutter cut out your shapes and place on a baking try lined with baking paper leaving a gap between each biscuit.
5. Bake for 10/12 mins.
6. While the shortbread is baking whip the cream with the tablespoon of icing sugar.
7. Once biscuits are baked and cooled stack with a layer of raspberries and whipped cream and dust with icing sugar.