Jacqueline Heaton's Raspberry Ripple Shortbread Stacks made on Sugar and Crumbs Facebook Live 19th April 2018
Rob will be making a Raspberry Ripple version but you can use any of the Sugar and crumbs Icing sugars
- Prep Time : 20 minutes
- Cook Time : 15 minutes
- Yield : 8
- Cream butter and icing sugar together till well mixed then add the flour and bring together into a ball.
- Dust your work top with flour and roll out the mix to a bit thinner than a £1 coin.
- Then using a shaped cutter cut out your shapes and place on a baking try lined with baking paper leaving a gap between each biscuit.
- Bake on 160 fan for 10/12 mins.
- While the shortbread is baking whip the cream with the tablespoon of icing sugar.
- Once biscuits are baked and cooled stack with a layer of raspberries and whipped cream and dust with icing sugar.