Raspberry Ripple Pavlova is a classic summer dessert and a reliable crowd pleaser. Best of all, each component of the pavlova can be made up in advance, so you can enjoy your evening and just spend 10 minutes assembling.
This delicious pavlova, laden with whipped cream and red fruits, will put paid to anyone’s diet.
Pavlova is a meringue-based dessert named after the Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova. It is a meringue dessert with a crisp crust and soft, light inside, usually topped with fruit and whipped cream.
Jacqueline Heaton is one of our amazing cake artists who joined us into the Sugar and Crumbs Kitchen for a Facebook Live.
During our Facebook Live, she demonstrated how to use our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars to make this delicious baked egg custard tart.
You can also catch up our Facebook Live here.
In addition, you can also try baking pavlova using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars! If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
We would like to thank Robert Allen who gave us this yummy recipe.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 160 C, 300 F, Gas mark 2.
2. Whisk the 4 egg whites in the mixing bowl on a medium setting until they form soft peaks.
3. With the mixer still on a medium speed begin to add 1 tbsp of the icing sugar at a time.
4. When it feels smooth add in the vinegar and cornflour and mix in.
5. Take a piping bag and pipe the meringue onto the parchment paper and bake in the oven for 1 hour.
6. Once time is up leave in the oven with the door open to cool completely. The meringue is cooked when it can be lifted and has a crispy bottom.
7. Mix the cream and 3 Tablespoons of our Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar (any flavour of your choice). Be careful to not over whip, if you do, add a little cream and it should come back.
8. Then, add the raspberries to the mixture. Put the mixture on top of the meringue.