Jackie Heaton's Peanut Butter and Salted Caramel Blondies as shown on Sugar and Crumbs Facebook Live 26th July 2018
For more from Jackie follow here at Twitter - The baking Nanna @thebakingnanna1 on Twitter
Peanut Butter and Salted Caramel Blondies Recipe.
- Prep Time : 20 minutes
- Cook Time : 40 minutes
- Butter - 100g (3 1/2 oz)
- Peanut Butter - 150g (5 oz)
- Cacao Nibs - 60g (2 1/4 oz)
- Sugar and Crumbs Salted Caramel Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar or any flavour of your choice. - 175g (6 oz)
- Egg - 1
- Baking Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Plain Flour - 125g (4 1/2 oz)
- Some Chocolate to melt
- Reece's Pieces for decoration
Peanut Butter and Salted Caramel Blondies.
You will need a 8” square tin greased and lined with baking paper.
1. Preheat oven to 150 C fan, 325 F, Gas mark 3.
2. Cream together butter and peanut butter.
3. Stir in Cacao nibs then beat in the egg and Sugar and Crumbs Salted Caramel Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar (or any flavour of your choice) until well combined.
4. Sift in four and baking powder and fold into the mixture.
5. Pour into your tin and level it out and bake on the middle shelf for 35/40 mins.
6. Once baked decorate with the melted chocolate and Reece’s pieces.
Here is the link to the YouTube for this recipe.