This simple peanut butter and salted caramel blondies recipe is one of our favourite recipes and makes the perfect treats for special occasions.
This is the best chewy blondie recipe! Buttery, soft, and simple to make!
Blondies are often called brownies without dark chocolate. These are a dessert with their own unique deliciousness and personality. This yummy treat is in fact a real showstopper your friends and family will be very impressed with.
Jacqueline Heaton is one of our amazing cake artists who joined us into the Sugar and Crumbs Kitchen for a Facebook Live.
During our Facebook Live, she demonstrated how to use our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars to make these delicious blondies.
You can also catch up our Facebook Live here.
In addition, you can also try making this recipe using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars! Try to combine them too.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
1. Preheat oven to 150 C fan, 325 F, Gas mark 3.
2. Cream together butter and peanut butter.
3. Stir in Cacao nibs then beat in the egg and Sugar and Crumbs Salted Caramel Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar (or you can use any flavour of your choice) until it’s well combined.
4. Then, sift in four and baking powder and fold into the mixture.
5. Pour into your tin and level it out and bake on the middle shelf for 35/40 mins.
6. Once baked decorate with the melted chocolate and Reece’s pieces.