We would like to thank Jacqueline Heaton who gave us this recipe.
- Prep Time : 30 minutes
- Cook Time : 60 minutes
- Yield : 8
1. Pre-heat the oven to 160 C, 300 F, Gas mark 2.
2. Whisk the 4 egg whites in the mixing bowl on a medium setting until they form soft peaks.
3. With the mixer still on a medium speed begin to add 1 tbsp of the icing sugar at a time.
4. When it feels smooth add in the vinegar and cornflour and mix in.
5. Take a piping bag and pipe the meringue onto the parchment paper and bake in the oven for 1 hour.
6. Once time is up leave in the oven with the door open to cool completely. The meringue is cooked when it can be lifted and has a crispy bottom.
7. Mix the cream and 3 Tablespoons of our Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar (any flavour of your choice). Be careful to not over whip, if you do, add a little cream and it should come back.
8. Add the raspberries to the mixture. Put the mixture on top of the meringue.
Here is the link to the YouTube video tutorial for this recipe.