We would like to thank Francesca Falbo Sahonta who gave us this recipe.
- Allergens : Eggless
- For the Mousse Cake
- Heavy Cream or Synthetic Cream - 350gr
- White/Milk Chocolate - 370gr
- Gelatine Mass - 72gr (12gr 180 stringhe/60ml water)
- Heavy Cream - 400gr
- Lemon Juice - 30ml
- For the Mirror Glaze
- White Chocolate - 150gr
- Condensed Milk - 100gr
- Gelatine Mass - 70gr (11gr gelatine/55gr water)
- Glucose - 150gr
- Caster Sugar - 150gr
- Water - 75gr
- Food Colouring Gel
- Titanium Dioxide
For the mousse:
- Heat in a pan 350gr cream at 80°.
- Then put the bloomed gelatin. In a plastic bowl put the chocolate and combine the cream.
- Blend it to make an emulation.
- Heat up the lemon juice then blend again.
- While this needs to cool down to about 30°, start whipping 400 of cold cream in the mixer.
- Incorporate the cream gently to the chocolate.
The method for the glaze:
- Put the sugar, water and glucose in a pan and boil till foam almost disappear.
- In a jug put the chocolate, condensed milk and bloomed gelatine (gelatine plus cold water).
- Put the sugar mixture in the jug and blend with the hand blender.