Treat yourself with these yummy Mint Chocolate Truffles … a simple recipe using our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars.
The combination of mint and chocolate leaves you with a fresh taste. Look no further for the best Truffles recipe!
Chocolate is used in so many ways to enjoy, share and treat others. What better way to enjoy than in a truffle. You can make ahead and freeze for 1 month or make and eat within 3 days.
Apart from their fantastic taste, the best thing about these truffles is how simple they are to make. Don’t let the petite size of these easy mint chocolate truffles fool you, but the recipe is really simple.
In addition, you can also try making them using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars!
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
Ingredients Mint Chocolate Truffles
1. Boil the cream in a saucepan until bubbling and then remove from the heat.
2. Stir in the chopped chocolate and 25g (3/4 oz) of the Sugar and Crumbs Mint Chocolate Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar (or any flavour of your choice). Stir until the chocolate has melted and then leave to cool completely.
3. Once cooled chill in the fridge to set for 2-3 hours.
4. Cover a plate with the remaining Sugar and Crumbs Mint Chocolate Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar (or any flavour of your choice).
5. Scoop out a teaspoon of chocolate at a time and roll into a ball. Roll the ball in the Sugar and Crumbs Chocolate Mint Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar and set aside.