This fluffy Mango and Passion Fruit Mousse comes together quickly and easily and is loaded with a cold, creamy mango flavor! Top with your favorite toppings and it’s the perfect summer dessert!
In fact, with our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar, you can make this easy mousse in any flavour. Try to combine flavours or add chocolate chips, sprinkles, fresh fruit, anything you want!
The shelf life of homemade mousse is about one week.
Don’t like Mango and Passion Fruit? Not a fan of vanilla? Maybe you’re not that into fruit-flavored mousse? Maybe you only eat mocha mousse? No matter what you like, there’s a mousse flavour out there for you.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
This recipe is one that you will return to time and time again. Furthermore, it’s very easy a quick to make.
Check more recipes out here.
Instructions Mango and Passion Fruit Mousse
1. Take the crushed biscuits and place in a bowl. Melt the butter and mix into the crumbs so they start to stick together.
2. Divide between 4 mini cake tins about 3 inches wide and flatten, or you can use 4 dessert glasses/bowls if you dont have any.
3. In a clean bowl beat the cream until it forms soft peaks. Add in the Sugar and Crumbs Mango and Passion Fruit Icing Sugar (or any flavour of your choice) and Lemon juice and beat in.
4. In another bowl whisk the egg whites until firm and fold into the cream mixture.
5. Then, divide between the cake tins or 4 dessert bowls and smooth out with a spatula.
6. Put in the fridge to set for a minimium of 1 to 2 hours if you can.
7. Once ready spread the mango pieces on top and cover with a spinkle of the Mango and Passion Fruit Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar.
8. Serve and enjoy.