Jackie Heaton's Lemon & Elderflower Giant Cupcake as shown on Sugar and Crumbs Facebook Live 31st May 2018
For more from Jackie follow here at Twitter - The baking Nanna @thebakingnanna1 on Twitter.
Lemon & Elderflower Giant Cupcake Recipe.
- Allergens : Nut Free
- Eggs - 6
- Sugar and Crumbs Lemon & Elderflower Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar - 340g/12oz
- Butter or Stork - 340g/12oz
- Self Raising Flour - 340g/12oz
- White Chocolate Fingers
- Lemon Curd
- For the Buttercream
- Unsalted Butter - 500g (17 1/2 oz)
- Sugar and Crumbs Lemon & Elderflower Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar or flavour of your choice. - 1kg (2 lbs 3 1/4 oz)
Lemon and Elderflower Giant Cupcake.
1. Preheat the oven to 160 c Fan, 180 C, Gas mark 4.
2. Put the eggs and sugar in a mixer and mix until combined.
3. Mix in the Stork and then finally the flour.
4. Divide the batter between the two parts of the giant cupcake tin and bake in the oven for 1 - 1.15 hour.
5. Take out and leave to cool completely.
6. In the meantime, make the Lemon & Elderflower buttercream beating all until you get a smooth creamy consistency.
7. Spread the Lemon Curd on between both part of the Giant Cupcake and cover it with the buttercream.
7. Decorate adding the white chocolate fingers around the bottom and play with the Nifty Nozzles on the top of the Cake.
8. Serve and enjoy.
Here is the link to the YouTube video on this recipe.