This simple Pina Colada giant cupcake recipe is one of our most popular and makes one impressive birthday cake or treat for special occasions.
All you need is a giant cupcake mould and you can make this impressive but simple cake.
This recipe makes one giant cupcake and should serve around 8-10 people. This impressive giant cupcakes is in fact a real showstopper your friends and family will be very impressed with.
Jacqueline Heaton is one of our amazing cake artists who joined us into the Sugar and Crumbs Kitchen for a Facebook Live.
During our Facebook Live, she demonstrated how to use our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars to make this delicious Giant Cupcake.
You can also catch up our Facebook Live here.
In addition, you can also try making this recipe using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars! Try to combine them too.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
Ingredients Pina Colada Giant Cupcake
1. Pre-heat oven to 160 C, 325 F, Gas mark 3.
2. Put the eggs and sugar in a mixer and mix until combined. Mix in the stork and then finally the flour.
3. Drain the pineapple chunks putting a few to one side to decorate and chop up the rest. Add them to your cake mix.
4. Divide the batter between the two parts of the giant cupcake tin and bake in the oven for 1 hour.
5. Then, take out and leave to cool completely
6. In the meantime, beat the stork for your frosting with the Sugar and Crumbs Pina Colada Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar until you get a smooth creamy consistency.
7. Then, have fun decorating. Pipe the frosting as desired, add the cherries and the pineapple chunks to the wooden skewer and sprinkle the coconut on top.
8. Add the skewer and umbrella to your cake. Serve and enjoy! Here is the link to the YouTube tutorial for this recipe