This Eggless Vanilla Cake recipe is the bomb!! Its sweet buttery flavor and light and moist texture make it perfect to celebrate any occasion!
This recipe has been adapted from Madhuram – Eggless cooking.
If you have been having a bad day, then you know what can instantly cheer you up. Yes, a piece of cake. Try this amazing and easy recipe made by using our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars.
Carol McFarland is the owner of Sugar and Crumbs, and she does demonstrations on how to use them every Monday on our Facebook Page.
During our Facebook Live, she demonstrated how to use our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars to make this delicious Eggless Vanilla cake.
You can also catch up our Facebook Live here.
In addition, you can use any of the Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars if you don’t have Velvet Vanilla. This recipe is also delicious using Salted Caramel Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar as alternative. In fact, try to combine them too.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
1. Preheat the oven at 350 F, 180 C, Gas mark 4 for 15 minutes. Lightly grease a 9×13 inch pan and line it with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl mix the flour and sugar together.
3. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and stir in the the wet ingredients one by one. Stir the mixture together using a whisk. Some lumps are okay.
4. Then, pour the batter in the prepared pan and tap the pan to even it out and break the air bubbles.
5. Bake it for 25 minutes.
6. Transfer the pan to a cooling rack and remove the cake from the tin after 15-20 minutes.
7. Place the cake on the rack for it to cool down completely before slicing it.