These chocolate brownies are rich, gooey, fudgy and perfect in every way. One bite and you’re in brownie heaven.
This is the easiest recipe ever! The brownies themselves take 5 minutes or less. They will be gone before you know it!
What are Chocolate Brownies?
A chocolate brownie (commonly referred to simply as a brownie) is a square or rectangular, chocolate baked treat. Brownies come in a variety of forms and may be either fudgy or cakey, depending on their density. They may include nuts, frosting, cream cheese, chocolate chips, or other ingredients.
In addition, one of the advantages of this dessert is that you can prepare it in advance, eliminating some stress on the day of your party! You can freeze the brownies for up to 3 months, making sure that they are suitably wrapped to reduce the risk of freezer burn.
Carol McFarland, owner of Sugar and Crumbs has done a couple of Facebook Lives showing us how to bake these easy and yummy brownies. You can catch up the video here.
Furthermore, you can also try baking Brownies using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Cocoa Powders to make tasty Chilli Brownies, Cherry Brownies and more! If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
1. 1. Mix margarine and sugar until incorporated and light and fluffy.
2. Add eggs, mix in.
3. Add flour, Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Cocoa Powder of your choice and half of the chocolate chips. Mix until combined.
4. Line or grease a rectangle baking tray (24 x 33cm) approximately.
5. Pour the mix into the baking tray using a spatula to even the mixture in the tray. Sprinkle over the remaining chocolate chips.
6. Bake in the oven at 140 C, 275 F, Gas mark 1 for 25 to 40 minutes depending how soft and gooey you want them. Don’t worry if really gooey, just leave them to set over night. Please note it will rise then fall!
7. It’s cooked when it’s browned slightly and starts to crack.
8. Leave in the tin for 5-10 minutes to cool then place on a wire rack to cool before slicing.