This Easter themed No Bake Cheesecake is a light, creamy dessert to enjoy with friends or family. You can also make in Martini glasses for an extra special occasion.
In addition, this recipe is very easy and quick to make and it’s perfect for any occasion.
We love this No-bake cheesecake recipe because is one of those crazy-easy desserts with just a handful of ingredients. You can even make it with your kids! It will last up to five days in the fridge.
Furthermore, you can freeze the cheesecake to enjoy at a later time. After it sets in the refrigerator, wrap the whole pan (you can remove the sides if desired) in one layer of plastic wrap, then one layer of aluminium foil. No-bake cheesecake freezes wonderfully for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator, then slice and serve.
Robert Allen is one of our amazing cake artists who joined us into the Sugar and Crumbs Kitchen for a Facebook Live. During our Facebook Live, he demonstrated how to use our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars to make these delicious No Bake Cheesecake. You can also catch up our Facebook Live here.
In addition, you can also try making this recipe using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars! Try to combine them too.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
Ingredients Easter Themed No Bake Cheesecake
1. First make the biscuit base. Place the digestive biscuits in a food bag which can be sealed (you can put them in a bowl if you don’t have any). Using a rolling pin break the biscuits up until they are crumbs.
2. Melt the butter and then add to the crumbs. Mix until fully combined together.
3. Spread the mixture evenly in the tin. I’ve used a 8 inch one. If you like you can spread up the sides to get more of a case. Place in the fridge to harden for 30 minutes.
4. In a bowl add the double cream, cream cheese, our natural flavoured icing sugar and whisk until lightly whipped. The thicker you can get it the better as it will hold its shape when sliced.
5. Pour the filling into the prepared crumb tin and spread evenly.
6. Add the Easter eggs to the top. You can also add some caramel or chocolate sauce.
7. Chill in the fridge overnight until serving or for a minimum of two hours.