This simple Easter themed giant cupcake recipe is one of our most popular and makes one impressive birthday cake or treat for special occasions.
All you need is a giant cupcake mould and you can make this impressive but simple cake.
This recipe makes one giant cupcake and should serve around 8-10 people. This impressive giant cupcakes is in fact a real showstopper your friends and family will be very impressed with.
Jacqueline Heaton is one of our amazing cake artists who joined us into the Sugar and Crumbs Kitchen for a Facebook Live.
During our Facebook Live, she demonstrated how to use our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars to make this delicious Giant Cupcake.
You can also catch up our Facebook Live here.
In addition, you can also try making this recipe using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars! Try to combine them too.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
We would like to thank Jacqueline Heaton who gave us this recipe.
Ingredients Easter Themed Giant Cupcake
1.Preheat the oven to 160 C, 325 F, Gas mark 3.
2. Put the eggs and Sugar and Crumbs icing sugar in a mixer and mix until well combined.
3. Then, mix in the Stork and then the flour.
4. Divide the batter between the two parts of the giant cupcake tin and bake in the oven for 1 – 1.15 hour.
5. Remove and leave to cool completely.
6. Make the buttercream beating the Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar of choice and unsalted butter until you get a smooth creamy consistency.
7. Spread Cadbury’s Chocolate spread on between both part of the Giant Cupcake and cover it with the buttercream.
8. Decorate adding the white chocolate fingers around the bottom and ice with the 1M Nozzles on the top of the cake.
9. Then add Cadbury’s Mini eggs and Malteser Bunnies.