We would like to thank Jacqueline Heaton, aka “The Baking Nanna” for this Easter Themed Giant Cupcake recipe.
We would like to thank Jacqueline Heaton, aka "The Baking Nanna" for this Easter Themed Giant Cupcake recipe.
- Prep Time : 01h 30min
- Cook Time : 01h 15min
- Yield : 10
- For the Cake
- Free-Range Eggs - 6
- Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar of choice - 340g (12 oz)
- Stork Margarine or Butter - 340g (12 oz)
- Homepride Self Raising Flour - 340g (12 oz)
- Cadbury's Chocolate Spread
- Stork Margarine or Butter - 225g (8 oz)
- Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar of choice - 450 g (1lb)
- For the decorations:
- White Chocolate Fingers - 2 packs
- Cadbury's Mini Eggs - 2 packs
- Malteser Bunnies
Easter Themed Giant Cupcake.
1. Preheat the oven to 160 C, 325 F, Gas mark 3.
2. Put the eggs and sugar in a mixer and mix until combined.
3. Mix in the Stork and then the flour.
4. Divide the batter between the two parts of the giant cupcake tin and bake in the oven for 1 - 1.15 hour.
5. Remove and leave to cool completely.
6. Make the buttercream beating the Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar of choice and Stork or butter until you get a smooth creamy consistency.
7. Spread Cadbury’s Chocolate spread on between both part of the Giant Cupcake and cover it with the buttercream.
8. Decorate adding the white chocolate fingers around the bottom and ice with the 1M Nozzles on the top of the cake.
9. Then add Cadbury’s Mini eggs and Malteser Bunnies.
The YouTube video for this recipe can be found here: https://youtu.be/ClusfmKATk8.