Treat yourself with these yummy Double Chocolate Vegan and Gluten-Free Cookies… a simple recipe using our Natural Flavoured Cocoa Powders.
These rich and decadent double chocolate cookies are perfect for any chocolate lover.
In fact, you don’t have to be vegan to enjoy these delicious cookies with a lovely soft texture that melts in your mouth. You will have the adults and children coming back for more!!!
The flavor and texture of these cookies are unparalleled by any other recipe. No mixer required! In addition, we have used our delicious Sugar and Crumbs Chocolate Cherry Natural Flavoured Cocoa Powder but you can choose any of them. Try using our famous Chocolate Chilli Natural Flavoured Cocoa Powder, it’s delicious.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
Ingredients Double Chocolate Vegan Cookies
1. Pre-heat oven to 190 C, 375 F, Gas mark 5.
2. Grease a flat baking tray with some extra dairy-free spread.
3. Then, cream together dairy-free spread and sugar until combined. Add in the syrup then stir in the dairy-free milk.
4. Sift the flour, cocoa powder, xanthan gum, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt in a large bowl and whisk well.
5. Slowly stir dry ingredients into the spread/sugar mix until you have a soft sticky dough. Stir in the chocolate chips.
6. Then, scoop a heaped spoonful of dough and drop this onto the baking sheet making sure you leave 2-3cm in between each cookie so it has room to spread when baking. Carry on until you have used all the mix. You may need to bake in batches.
7. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. Enjoy!