- Prep Time : 30 minutes
- Cook Time : 15 -20 minutes
- Yield : 10 - 12
1. Preheat the oven to 150C/300F/Gas 2 and line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper cases.
2. Cream the margarine (I use Stork) and sugar together in a bowl until pale, light and fluffy.
3. Beat in eggs a little at a time, until completely incorporated.
4. Fold in the flour using a large metal spoon.
5. Add Vanilla Extract, add boiled water and fold in until incorporated.
6. Spoon the mixture into the paper cases, they must be half to two thirds full.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden-brown on top.
8. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes, then remove from the tin and cool on a wire rack.