- Prep Time : 30 minutes
- Cook Time : 15 -20 minutes
- Yield : 10 - 12
1. Pre-heat the oven to 150 C, 300 F, Gas mark 2 and line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper cases.
2. Cream the margarine (I use Stork) and caster sugar together in a bowl until pale, light and fluffy.
3. Beat in eggs a little at a time, until completely incorporated.
4. Fold in the flour using a large metal spoon.
5. Add vanilla extract, add boiled water and fold in until incorporated.
6. Spoon the mixture into the paper cases, they must be half to two thirds full.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden-brown on top.
8. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes, then remove from the tin and cool on a wire rack.
Here is a link to the YouTube video tutorial for this recipe: https://youtu.be/-WuW-YFwq8Q