Chocolate Orange Cake by Danielle Crich
- Margarine - 180g
- Sugar and Crumbs Jaffa Twist/Black Forest/Coconut Crush/Mochalicious/Chocolate Milkshake Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar of your choice - 180g
- Large Eggs - 3
- Self Raising Flour - 125g
- Cornflour - 10g
- Chocolate Orange Cocoa Powder Gluten Free Cocoa Powder - 45g
- Whole Milk - 1tbsp
- Golden Syrup - 1tbsp
1. Pre-heat the oven to 150 C Fan.
2. Place Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar and margarine into a mixer bowl. Blend until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs one at a time and only add the next egg when egg one is incorporated.
4. If the mix starts to curdle add a tablespoon of the flour from your weighed out ingredients.
5. Now add self raising flour, cornflour and Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Cocoa Powder and fold in, do not mix in. If you mix in you will knock the air out.
6. Add 1 tbsp whole milk and 1tbsp golden syrup.
7. Put your mix in a 6inch tin.
8. Bake for approximately 50 minutes.
9. Test with a cake tester to see if it's baked.