Chocolate Loaf Cake
- Prep Time : 10 minutes
- Cook Time : 50 minutes
- Yield : 12
1) Preheat the oven to 165c and grease a loaf tin.
2) Beat together the margarine and sugar until creamy.
3) Add the eggs, beat, then add the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
4) Pour into the loaf tin and bake in the oven for approx 50 Mins, test with a cake tester or skewer if it comes out clean its ready.
5) Transfer to a wire cooling tray to fully cool
6) Place a glass bowl over a pan of boiling water and add the chocolate to the bowl stir until melted, then drizzle the melted chocolate over the loaf cake and sprinkle with the desiccated coconut.