Chocolate Coconut Load Cake is a traditional bake that everyone loves.
In addition, we have decided to add that extra coconut flavour using our natural flavoured cocoa powders.
Chocolate Coconut Loaf Cake
In fact, with our Natural Flavoured Cocoa Powder, you can bake this easy loaf cake in any flavour. Try to make it using Chocolate Cherry Natural Flavoured Cocoa Powder, or combine flavours. For example, use our Chocolate Organge Flavoured Cocoa Powder for baking the cake and our delicious Orange Zest Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar for making buttercream.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
In addition, you can decorate these classic cake with buttercream flowers using our Nifty Nozzles, the genuine Russian piping tips.
This recipe is one that you will return to time and time again. Furthermore, the cake doesn’t go dry around the edges.
As a general rule, we recommend eating your cake on the day of baking or within 24 hours for the best flavour, but it will last up to 5 days.
Check more recipes out here.
Ingredients Chocolate Coconut Loaf Cake
1. Pre-heat the oven to 165 C, 325 F, Gas mark 3.
2.Grease a loaf tin.
3. Beat together the margarine and sugar until creamy.
4. Add the eggs, beat, then add the flour, baking powder and Sugar and Crumbs Chocolate Coconut Cocoa Powder (or any flavour of your choice).
5. Pour into the loaf tin and bake in the oven for approx 50 minutes. Test with a cake tester or skewer and if it comes out clean its ready. 6. Transfer to a wire cooling tray to fully cool.
7. Place a glass bowl over a pan of boiling water and add the chocolate to the bowl. Stir until melted, then drizzle the melted chocolate over the loaf cake and sprinkle with the desiccated coconut.