These rich and decadent chocolate cherry cookies are just perfect for any occasion, and everybody loves them.
In addition, we have made them using our natural flavoured Cocoa Powders.In fact, with our Natural Flavoured Cocoa Powders, you can bake these easy chocolate cookies in any flavour. Try to make it using Chocolate Chilli Natural Flavoured Cocoa Powder, or combine flavours.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
In addition, you will impress your dinner party guests with gorgeous and handmade Snowy Chocolate Cherry Cookies.
This recipe is one that you will return to time and time again. Furthermore, they don’t go dry around the edges.
As a general rule, we recommend eating your cookies on the day of baking or within 24 hours for the best flavour, but they will last up to 3 days.
Check more recipes out here.
Ingredients Snowy Chocolate Crackle Cookies
1. Pre-heat the oven to 175 C, 325 F, Gas mark 3.
2. Grease two biscuit/baking trays with a little butter.
3. Add the butter and sugar to a mixing bowl and beat together on a medium speed until fully combined, approximately 4 miutes. Add the eggs and beat again for a further 2 minutes on a medium speed.
4. In a separate bowl sift in the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
5. Add the dry mix to the wet mix a 1/3 at a time and beat in between until all the mixes are combined together. Fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Using a tablespoon or ice cream scoop, take one scoop at a time and drop on to the baking tray making sure you leave enough space between each cookie. Carry on until you have used all the cookie dough. Lightly press each cookie to flatten ( I’ve made mine quite chunky but if you want a thinner cookie flatten out more).
7. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until cracks have started to form but are still springy to touch.
8. Transfer to a wire cooling tray to cool slightly.
Eat straight away for a gooey hot treat or cool completely and store in a biscuit tin and eat within 1 week.