Dip sweet and crumbly Cherry Bakewell Viennese Fingers in milk and chocolate for an irresistible tea time treat.
They will be gone before you know it!In addition, these biscuits are an indulgent treat to have alongside a cuppa and will seriously impress your guests with their flavour and stylish appearance. While these look tricky to make, they’re easy enough for even the most novice baker to attempt. You may need a little practice with the piping bag, but the results are worth it!
Jacqueline Heaton is one of our amazing cake artists who joined us into the Sugar and Crumbs Kitchen for a Facebook Live.
During our Facebook Live, she demonstrated how to use our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars to make these delicious Viennese Fingers.
You can also catch up our Facebook Live here.
In addition, you can also try making this recipe using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars! Try to combine them too.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
We would like to thank Jacqueline Heaton who gave us this yummy Cake recipe.
1. Pre heat oven to 150 C, 300F, Gas mark 2.
2. Whisk butter and Sugar and Crumbs Cherry Bakewell Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar (or any flavour of your choice) together until well combined.
3. Sift in flour, cornflour and baking powder and fold together.
4. Then, line two baking trays with baking paper and using a large open star nozzle pipe 14 fingers onto the trays (I use my index finger as a guide for the length).
5. Bake the biscuits for 12 to 14 minutes then let them cool on the tray.
6. Once cooled melt the chocolate and dip the ends of 7 of the biscuits and leave to set.
7. Next make your buttercream by whisking up the butter and Sugar and Crumbs Cherry Bakewell Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar (or any flavour of your choice) together. Pipe a ribbon down the other 7 biscuits and place a chocolate dipped one on the top of each of them.
8. To finish off put a blob of buttercream on the chocolate end and a cherry.