We would like to thank Jaqueline Heaton - @thebakingnanna1 on Twitter who gave us this recipe
- Prep Time : 30 minutes
- Cook Time : 15 minutes
- Yield : 7
- Allergens : Eggless
- pre heat oven to 150 fan.
- Whisk butter and icing sugar together till well combined.
- Sift in flour,cornflour and baking powder and fold together.
- Line two baking trays with baking paper and using a large open star nozzle pipe 14 fingers onto the trays (I use my index finger as a guide for the length)
- Bake the biscuits for 12 to 14 mins then let them cool on the tray.
- Once cooled melt the chocolate and dip the ends of 7 of the biscuits and leave to set.
- Next make your buttercream by whisking up the butter and icing sugar together and pipe a ribbon down the other 7 biscuits and place a chocolate dipped one on the top of each of them.
- To finish off pop a blob of buttercream on the chocolate end and a cherry.