Bake these six-ingredient Cheeky Cherry Flapjacks – they’re easy to make and ready in half-an-hour.
You can also add chocolate drops, desiccated coconut or sultanas, if you like. This flavour combination is great to make these gorgeous flapjacks for the upcoming season!
In addition, one of the advantages of this dessert is that you can prepare it in advance, eliminating some stress on the day of your party! The homemade flapjacks will usually keep for up to a week. Keep in a plastic container in the fridge.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C, 160 C fan, Gas mark 4.
2. Line or grease a 20cm square baking tin.
3. In a saucepan on a low heat melt the butter, sugar, and syrup, stirring until all melted and combined.
4. Take off the heat and add in the flour, oats, and cherries, stir until all the dry ingredients are coated.
5. Pour the mixture into the baking tin and spread evenly.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
7. Remove from the oven and leave to cool fully, slice into squares and serve.
Flapjacks can be kept in an airtight container for up to a week.