If you’ve never made your own butter biscuits before, you’ll be amazed at how quick and easy this Butter Biscuits with Buttercream Filling recipe is.
Why not give your biscuits a delicious boost of flavour, with our Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar.
We would also like to thank one of our lovely customers, Farida Jasat who has kindly shared this recipe with us. Make these delicious melt in the mouth butter biscuits. She has used mango and passionfruit and bubblegum, but you can use any flavour you wish.
Once cooled, store your biscuits in an airtight container for 3 days in in the fridge.
Please note: If they have buttercream filling, they will lose their crunch over time.
In addition, you can also use any flavour from our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders!
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
Ingredients Butter Biscuits
250g (8 1/2 oz) Butter Unsalted – Softened
1/2 Cup filled Sugar and Crumbs Icing Sugar Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar of your choice
5 Tablespoons of cornflour
Extra Flour as needed to roll out soft dough
125g (4 1/2 oz) Butter Unsalted – Softened
250g (8 1/2 oz) Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar flavour of your choice
To Make the Biscuits:
1. Pre-heat oven to 140 C, 275 F, gas mark 1.
2. Mix all the ingredients together to form a smooth dough.
3. Roll out on a flour surfaced and then cut to desired size.
4. Bake in the oven until light in colour.
To Make the Buttercream Filling:
1. Mix the butter and Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar together to form a buttercream filling.
2. Sandwich two biscuits together, once the biscuits have cooled completely.