We would like to thank Jaqueline Heaton - @thebakingnanna1 on Twitter who gave us this Blueberry Muffins recipe.
- Prep Time : 30 minutes
- Cook Time : 20 minutes
- Yield : 12
- Allergens : Nut Free
1. Preheat oven to 180 C, 350 F, Gas mark 4.
2. Cream butter and Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar (or any flavour of your choice) together.
3. Add eggs and whisk until nice and fluffy.
4. Fold in flour gently. Add milk and mix slowly.
5. Add blueberries. Using a muffin tin lined with cases fill each one to the top this mix will make between 10-12.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until the muffins spring back when pressed.
Here is the YouTube video link for this Blueberry Muffins recipe.