This is a delicious blueberry muffins recipe using our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars. Ideal to make with children and a classic family favourite.
They are also so simple and easy to make and you can add any flavour with our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars.
In addition, this recipe makes about 6 blueberry muffins and you can decorate them to adapt it to any occasion. We love this simple but effective recipe to treat your friends and family. There is nothing better than a freshly-baked muffin.
Jacqueline Heaton is one of our amazing cake artists who joined us into the Sugar and Crumbs Kitchen for a Facebook Live.
During our Facebook Live, she demonstrated how to use our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars to make these delicious muffins.
You can also catch up our Facebook Live here.
In addition, you can also try making this recipe using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars! Try to combine them too.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
1. Preheat oven to 180 C, 350 F, Gas mark 4.
2. Cream butter and Sugar and Crumbs Blueberry Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar (or any flavour of your choice) together.
3. Add eggs and whisk until nice and fluffy.
4. Then, fold in flour gently. Add milk and mix slowly.
5. Add blueberries. Using a muffin tin lined with cases fill each one to the top this mix will make between 10-12.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until the muffins spring back when pressed.