- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 25-30 minutes
- Yield : 12
1. Grease a friand tin or muffin tin with softened butter. Pre-heat the oven to 180 C, 350 F, Gas mark 4.
2. Mix together the flour, Sugar and Crumbs Blueberry Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar and almonds in a bowl.
3. Whisk the egg whites until frothy.
4. Fold the eggs into the dry ingredients.
5. Fold in the melted butter then spoon into the individual or loaf tins.
6. Place three blueberries on each friand or a handful on the loaf tin.
7. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes for the friands and 1 hour for the loaf tin or until golden and well risen.
8. Leave in the tin to cool for 10-15 minutes then lift out using a small palette knife to separate the friand from the tin and place on a baking tray.
Here is the link to the YouTube video tutorial for this recipe.