Treat yourself to this yummy Black Forest Tiramisu … a simple recipe using our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars.
Your friends and family will love this original tiramisu recipe. It’s easy to make and I guarantee it will be the Best Tiramisu you’ve ever had!
What is Black Forest Tiramisu?
Tiramisy is a timeless no-bake italian dessert combining espresso-dipped ladyfingers and a creamy lightly serrtened mascarpone cream. In fact, this recie has been adapted using our Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars.
Apart from their fantastic taste, the best thing about this Black Forest Tiramisu is how simple they are to make. In addition, you can also try baking this recipe using our amazing range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars!
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
Ingredients Black Forest Tiramisu
1. Whisk the egg yolk and 1 tablespoon of the Sugar and Crumbs Black Cherry Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar (or any flavour of your choice) and the Sugar and Crumbs Cherry Natural Flavoured Cocoa Powder (or any flavour of your choice) together until fluffy.
2. Then stir through the mascarpone with the remaining Sugar and Crumbs Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar.
3. In a separate bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form and then fold into the mascarpone mixture.
4. Then, pop a generous spoonful of the mixture into the bottom of two dessert glasses.
5. Break each sponge finger into pieces, dip in the coffee (allowing excess to drip off) and then arrange in a single layer on top of the cream mixture, trying not to leave too many big gaps.
6. De-stone the cherries and cut into slices. Arrange on top of the sponge fingers.
7. Spoon the remaining cream mixture over the top and finish off with grated chocolate.