This cute baby boy and teddy bear model was made by Doreen Griffin on Sugar and Crumbs Facebook Live, 18th March 2019.
Impress your dinner party guests with this gorgeous cake topper.
A cake topper is a small model made with modelling paste that sits on top of a cake, normally a representation of the theme. For example, this cake topper is perfect for Baby Shower themed cakes.
Doreen Griffin is one of our amazing cake artists who joined us into the Sugar and Crumbs Kitchen for a Facebook Live.
During our Facebook Live, he demonstrated how to make these lovely cake topper using Renshaw Flower and Modelling Paste.
You can also catch up our Facebook Live here.
In addition, you can also try making this cute cake topper using our amazing range of Renshaw Flower and Modelling Paste. If you would like to check them out, click here.
Check more recipes out here.
We would like to thank Doreen Griffin who gave us this yummy recipe.
1. Start making the body as a cone shape.
2. Add legs and arms.
3. Then, make the head and add the nose and ears. Make two holes for the eyes and add the black paste into those holes.
4. Add the hair. You can use a cocktail stick to give a curly shape.
5. Then add the neck to the head and let it dry.
6. Use pink Colour – We are using Pale Pink Dust of Colour Splash for the cheeks. Also we are using Calligra Brush Pen – brown for the eyebrows and eyelashes.
7. Then use Katy Sue – Baby Teddy Bear for the Teddy and use water to put it over his hands.