Bake these six-ingredient Apple Crumble Flapjacks – they’re easy to make and ready in half-an-hour.
You can also add chocolate drops, desiccated coconut or sultanas, if you like. This flavour combination is great to make these gorgeous flapjacks for the upcoming season!
In addition, one of the advantages of this dessert is that you can prepare it in advance, eliminating some stress on the day of your party! The homemade flapjacks will usually keep for up to a week. Keep in a plastic container in the fridge.
If you would like to check our full range of Natural Flavoured Icing Sugars and Cocoa Powders click here.
Check more recipes out here.
Ingredients Apple Crumble Flapjacks
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 C, 160 C fan, 300 F, Gas mark 2.
2. Grease a baking tray.
3. In a saucepan on a low heat melt the butter, sugar, and syrup, stirring until all melted and combined.
4. Take off the heat and add in the flour, oats, and sultanas, stir until all the dry ingredients are coated.
5. Let the mixture cool so you can pick it up and shape it into even-sized balls. Flatten each ball slightly and place on the baking tray.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
7. Remove from the oven and leave to cool fully and then serve.
Flapjacks can be kept in an airtight container for up to a week.